Fees for 2022
Kindergarten fees assist the kindergarten to fund our programs through supporting our ability to purchase high quality educational resources, employ highly trained educators and run special events such as incursion or excursions. Fees are paid on a per term basis, with families receiving an invoice for each term.
In 2022, fees for 3 year old Kinder will be $250* per term
In 2022, fees for 4 year old Kinder will be $600* per term
*Plus $100 non-refundable enrolment fee. $150 working bee levy charged with term one fees.
Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org with all fee enquiries.
The Kindergarten Fee Subsidy
The kindergarten fee subsidy allows children to access up to 15 hours of kindergarten delivered by a qualified early childhood teacher in the year before school for free or at low cost. Your child is eligible for the kindergarten fee subsidy:
- if your child identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- if your child is identified on their birth certificate as being a multiple birth child (triplets or more).
- a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- a Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card
- a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card or White Card
- Refugee or Asylum Seeker visa (200-204, 786 or 866)
- Bridging visas for any of the above Refugee or Asylum Seeker visas
If you believe you may be eligible please speak to our educators.
Please note that a current copy of cards or visas must be provided before the subsidy can be applied and each time the card expires a copy of the new one will need to be provided. We do not offer the commonwealth childcare rebate as we receive Victorian Government funding.
If your child goes to both sessional kindergarten and a long day care service, the funding is available at the service where your child receives their funded kindergarten program. You cannot receive the benefit twice.
Free kindergarten fees policy 2021
Kindergarten fees policy 2022